Monday, May 18, 2020

Like This In My Court Case Against Five Star Bailiff

They have a government appointment at novascotia.ca , then that is the same as the tenancy board, links below....then they belong to the tenancy board association, like A.P Reid and them...then all I have to do is find out which members of the Tenancy board association are owned by Sobeys, who are in real estate, then it is the same case as the home invasion in New Glasgow, plus same MMA people...so when I sue them I’m finding out where Sobeys is at in the tenacy board association if they are there, them I’m suing them from this case to the other one for a fake eviction summons and home invasion. Like do you get what they are doing to me here? Then they have my ex common law wife with them who has no entitlement from me and are harassing me with her in their group looking for my money when they got nothing in our breakup because of the home invasion...like are you starting to fucking get the brutal harassment i am receiving in Halifax from the fucking nova scotia government staff with fucking sobeys man, I know who you are...best wishes in court cunts.

Copied from my Tumbler page.

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/jason-mackenzie

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment