Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Student Loan In My Lawsuit Against Access Nova Scotia

So Access Nova Scotia is the Tenancy Board, Five Star Bailiff is the receiver of the government appointment to do debt collection for the tenancy board.

That is the first appointment of a private business to do government collections.

The second and third government appointments in my case are at Nova Scotia Student Loan Halifax and National Student Loan in British Columbia.

At the same time as the fake summons I received brutal harassment from National Student Loan in British Columbia, I was told the name of this company who has the government appointment to do debt collection but can't remember.

Then I received harassment again this past January from Nova Scotia Student Loan, another private company for student loan collections.

I don't know if they are the same company or not.

So they have three government appointments to do debt collection in my case, Five Star Bailiff, National Student Loan and Nova Scotia Student Loan.

What I am doing is taking the complaint below to the Government offices for the three appointments to collect debts for the Government or Tenancy Board.

Then there where they are in charge of the issue over their contractors getting sued by me is where I am taking the complaint and suing at.

Then I need to find out if they are the same company or if they talked to each other about my files outside the government offices.

Like they all harassed me at the same time and the last time I talked to Nova Scotia Student was around when I was assaulted the second time in New Glasgow in 2012 and they refused to file my Federal Income Tax information and accused me of working under the table and not paying my loans which is illegal.

Then they all just did that together, then I am subpoenaing all three private companies in my case, the government workers at Access Nova Scotia and the Tenancy Board plus the government staff in charge of their private government appointments.

Then when they come to testify they will have to say if they knew each other in the group, if they say no then the case will focusing on proving that they did, which is what I'm saying.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment