Saturday, May 2, 2020

Spinach Cannabis

This weed is super good, "Spinach Sensi Star". A good standard weed with a nice mellow buzz.

I'm gonna start competing in the Cannabis Industry, but right now I have no money. So I'm gonna start by designing the blueprints for a Corporate Cannabis Business, like as a school business project.

Then I'm gonna blog about the results, Spinach Weed is the latest thing I'm seeing.



Now I'm gonna compete with Snoop Dog and them and start some weed production with the layouts and stuff only mine's better because I'm Canadian, like how I would regularly do for a music record.

Then I'll post what it looks like and start laying out graphics and sticker designs and stuff for the page, like for a Death Metal record only it's weed.

Remember that I said this first...

My weed  brand is gonna be called "Nova Scotia Grass", then I'm gonna make a bunch of stickers and stuff and compete with Spinach.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment