Friday, June 8, 2018

Music: www.greatwhitenorthrecords.com

www.greatwhitenorthrecords.com
Check out my Great White North Records Tribute Page at:


Also Check out my Prodisk Music Records Tribute page at



I own and am maintaining these pages as a tribute to the defunct label that my band Collapse has appeared on. These domain names are now mine for my band Collapse that was on the label.

Right now it's just a basic page but I will update it later to include a page with all the album covers on it etc. and will probably update it with links to the bands current locations later with pictures of their albums they did after they left Great White North or Prodisk.

That will be later.

Also, I just noticed that The End Records and Metal Blade Records (Europe) are now on BMG Rights Management so they must have also closed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_End_Records 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Blade_Records


As a note, I don't follow PRC music on my tribute pages.

-END-




No comments:

Post a Comment