Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Trench Coat Mafia: Yeah Right, The Trench Coat Mafia Wants To Go To The Pillsbury Bake Off


 Pillsbury Bake Off is NOT for the Trench Coat Mafia
Listen to this hot off the presses of the Trench Coat Mafia. Now they are all saying they wanted to come to the Pillsbury Bake Off when they heard about it.

So they flamed me on the internet and tried to ruin my band and now they are all saying but they wanted to come to the Pillsbury Bake off and work on the cup cake mix.

Ok there, retards.

Those people are totally handicapped, so it doesn't matter what you say to them because I don't think they understand anything they are talking about.

This is the history of the handicapped Trench Coat Mafia with me.

I am dating the start of the fight to about 2007 when they saw my Texas Toast Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, then a year later they flames me on the internet and tried to ruin my band.

Then they stole one of my songs and ruined it. I know what they are saying, they are saying that they are just going to do that anyway and there's nothing you can do about it. 

Everyone knows that their is, they are just saying that because they are handicapped. The point there is that it's insignificant so there is no rush to deal with it because their band is so terrible.

This is the mentality of them, it's like they took a saw and cut their hand off years ago then they run around complaining years later arguing with people and looking for a fight because no one will put their hand back on.

So when they cut their hand off they knew it would be gone but they didn't believe that you can't reattach it, then they get mad at everyone because no one will put their hand back on.

Then they go around saying that's it's not fair that everyone else has a hand when they cut their off on purpose and are mad because no one will reattach it, but it's not possible but they keep saying it.

That is what they are like, they are totally handicapped.

In my case they keep following me around annoying me and looking for stuff from my house.

Then today they go "It's not fair that they don't have any money but people are going to the Pillsbury Bake Off."

That's because they think they are there with them at the bake off and equal to the girls in the competition. 

So they think they are equals to the girls in the Pillsbury Bake Off that why they say that.

Then they go, but it's not fair that they don't have money to compete in the competition.

They just think that they are everyone's equal because they are retarded but nothing's ever fair because they have no money to participate with them.

Then something always sets them off, like the Texas Toast Grilled Cheese Sandwich or my band, then they say it's my fault they are mad for having it and blame me.

Then they start flaming and arguing with you.

That's where they fall off, it's the point where they get mad. It's always about something they don't have.

So they go "I think I am the equal to a Project Manager in a Corporation who plays in a Death Metal Band"" then they get mad because they think they are the same thing only when they see it and then they start fighting  with you and blame you for making them mad when they did it and are fucked in the head.

Then they follow around mad looking for a fight about the stuff at your house, then they think that you are going to "take them in" and let them come in your house and make it up to them by giving them your money and stuff.

What they are saying is they are mad, then they fight with you and want to come live in your house to make it up to them and feed them and stuff.

Then they say they won't fight with you if you make it up to them that they don't have anything by giving them your stuff so they can be the same as you are.

Then if you don't they follow you around flaming you on the internet. This whole thing is immature but I am still saying it all the time to get rid of them.

If you stop complaining about them for one second they will all run down to your house and think that means their allowed in it to have your money and food and stuff.

Then they want to go to the Pillsbury Bake Off.

So I talked to them years ago about heavy metal stuff and now they are following me around like a decade later thinking I am going to take them all to the Pillsbury Bake Off in Florida and that we are making Cup Cake Mixes together.

First, it's not my cup cake mix for the bake off it's someone else's in Florida. 

Yes, I use to work in a Grocery Store Company here in Canada and know everything about food products on store shelves, but the Instant Berry Cupcakes aren't mine they are someone else's in Florida and they go to the Bake Off and may be out in stores later someday maybe.

Then the today I hear this.

So they seen the Texas Toast Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and my band and lost their minds and went retarded and started fighting with me and flaming me on the internet ten years ago.

Then they said they hated my guts and tried to ruin my band and flamed me, annoying me for years.

Then I got rid of them by threatening them with lawyers.

Then they came back and said they "didn't like me anymore" because I told them to leave for what they did.

Then they were following me around and looking for a fight and taking off in Halifax.

Then they heard about the Instant Berry Cup Cake mix and the Pillsbury Bake Off and they go....

"When is Jason going to come up with an idea so good that he will want to come ask us to forgive him."

No, they got mad first about my stuff that I had. I told them to leave and they keep blaming me for the argument for having stuff like Texas Toast.

They mean that they think that if I come up with this big idea like Instant Berry Cupcakes that I am going to "run back to them and show them what it is and ask them to be friends with me."

Then they all want to go to the Pillsbury Bake Off.

So although they are mad at me about the Texas Toast Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and my band that they tried to ruin and flamed me on the internet. They are now saying that the Cup Cake mix is getting to be a little big and they wanted to do that.

So they now want me to "take it to them" and then "offer it to them" then they are going to decide if they will be friends with me if the product is good enough.

Then if the product is good enough they will decide that may want to be friends with me again, and having the cup cake mix in the store and going to the Pillsbury Bake Off in Florida is bigger than them being mad about the Texas Toast.

Then they want me to "present this Cup Cake product to them" and if my "offer is good enough" then they will decide to be friends with me if they can get in on the Instant Berry Cup Cake Mix and Pillsbury Bake Off.

That I am hearing will "get them over being mad" over the Texas Toast Grilled Cheese Sandwiches.

No, I put the run to you all because I hate you anyway and you flamed me on internet and tried to ruin my band over my Texas Toast Grilled Cheese Sandwiches.   

I didn't do anything, you did it now you fuck off.

Now they all want me to take them into my house and take them to the Pillsbury Bake Off so they can own a Cup Cake package like Betty Crocker at the store if it was successful.

Now they are saying if I say that to them they might not be mad about the Texas Toast, then they all want me to start feeding them and stuff because they think they are my equals but are fucking poverty.

No, they are fucked in the head, then they follow me around again, trying to get me to take them in and look after them.

Uh, how about never and get the fuck out of here.

Oh right, now you're all mad because it's not fair that you're all bums but other people go to the Pillsbury Bake Off - news flash....you're not their equals, you are bums, you are not my equal either...you are bums.

Now how about stop following me around thinking I am taking you in and looking after you because I talked to you years ago at a heavy metal concert.

Then they all came over to my house and saw my food, and you know what they are like.

They are the people who are always fighting about money and smokes in their house , then they saw my food and tried to take that argument into my house and start doing in my house about my food and money,

So they tried to take their argument from their house about money into mine and argue about my food and stuff when they saw it from heavy metal shows and shit.

Then they got mad and starting fighting with me about my Texas Toast and band and flamed me on the internet and didn't even live there.

Then they wanted me to "take them in and look after them" and then they wanted their share of what I had like they lived there from my house.

They they tried to ruin my band when I wouldn't give it to them.

Now they go "when is Jason going to come up with some idea that's so good that he will want to take it to us and show us to see if we'll be friends with him, because I like the cup cake mix at the store idea and wanted to go to the Pillsbury bake off. So when's he going to make us an offer to like him like having that stuff."

Yeah, that happened today.

No, fucking retards....it's not like that.

I did nothing wrong...you did. You are mad because I have Texas Toast and I hate you.

You don't get to come with me to the Pillsbury Bake Off. 

Just because I saw you at the heavy metal concerts years ago doesn't mean I'm taking you to the Pillsbury Bake Off in Florida and cutting you in on Boxed Instant Berry Cup Cakes.

You all are 100% fucked in the head and totally incoherent.

You don't understand that people don't have to make it up to you for you being mad that they have food and shit.

You are fucked in the head, no one wants to be friends with you, no one is taking you in to feed you now fuck off.

It's like this, you go to a car show and see a Lamborghini....everyone normal just likes the car.

Those people get mad because they think the owner is starting a fight with them just by having it because they don't, then they get mad when the owner doesn't give them one and then go around flaming them on the internet and trying to ruin the car show because they didn't give you a Lamborghini.

This makes you totally fucking handicapped and out of your mind retarded.

No one in the world thinks that but you, you are all fucking retards. 

And for the record the Instant Berry Cupcake Mix belongs to someone else and they live in Florida, I just used to work in a Food Corporation and it's a separate deal.  

That means you don't get to come or have any of that, if you missed that point retards.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment