Saturday, August 31, 2019

Inconviences

There's all this bullshit going on around here right now causing all these inconveniences, I mean it's Labour Day Weekend and there's all this crap to deal with now for September and my situation here is all different now. 

I'm just sharing my life experiences on here with everyone. 

Anyway, everything is getting too expensive with extra hassles so I think I'm going to move to a cheaper neighbourhood on the other side of the City so I can save money that I can use for something more productive instead of staying in an overpriced area with a bunch of hassles in it.

Like my extra money I could be using for band stuff, I mean the rent I'm paying used to be a whole house in my hometown. Yeah so I might try and get a bigger apartment for less money in a new neighbourhood since this area sucks now.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment