Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Some Guy Tried To Kiss My Pussy Today In The North End Of Halifax

Halifax High School In The Crack Ridden North End On Agricola Street
On my walk today I was down by the Halifax Citadel High School around the Halifax Commons and some guy possibly students at the Halifax High School told me they "wanted to kiss my pussy" that's at the North End, I said "Fuck You", the were probably on their way to class or just being bums.

Anyway, I don't even have a pussy to kiss. 

That's why I think either the Halifax Citadel High School should be torn down or the houses have to go because it's in the slums in the North End at Agricola Street where this incident happened with me today on the Commons at the North End in front of the High School.

I don't think building a High School in the North End was a good idea, it's right at the Commons and Agricola Street. Anyway they must be all fruits hanging around the Commons from Agricola Street looking for sex in front of the High School, I know it's not politically correct to say that but I'm only talking about drug dealers and criminals in the slums beside the High School not real people, plus they should get an Amber Alert sign down there because the school is right at the slums.

You can't have both, all the North End has to be torn down or they need to move the High School.

All the crack dealers and drug addicts from Agricola Street are down at the High School (its practically the same street) selling drugs to minors and looking to suck dick...there words not mine 

Apparently, they have this "community" down there but that's on my walking route but all I see in the Neighbourhood in the North End is fucking garbage and crack dealers.

---Update---

I wouldn't be surprised if they also tore down the All Ages Club on The Commons and the Skate Park. Both are super old and run down and it's in front of the High School and all the bums and crack dealers are down there ruining the commons.

Plus, they have the brand new Ice Skating Oval there now and I think it's a Roller Skate Park in the Summer and you can rent Roller Skates.

So the Skate Board Park on the Commons will probably be torn down and the Pavilion all ages club because of the slums, crack and bums in front of the High School. Plus the whole area is infested with bedbugs.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment